Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok Girls To shave my face or not the shave?

Ok ladies, I need a vote...I like my beard I have never let it just grow all the way but I like my 5 day growth and thinking about investing in a tool where it doesn't grow more then that because then it just itches but I want to know what do the ladies think? I have very smooth skin, My sister is a model and I grew up around women so taking care of my skin and get facials was part of the weekly routine..i know guys this makes me sound fruity but whatever I like some facial hair on my face othewise I have a baby face...so do the chicks dig it..or should I just be mr. baby face all my life...

Ok Girls To shave my face or not the shave?
I'd have to see a pic. Some guys look really hot with facial hair others don't. My guy looks 12 with no facial hair so he has a gotee that suits him. I don't know how he would look with a fuller beard though.
Reply:Well I like a shaved face especially if I shave everything because it kind of hurts to have facial stubble rubbing against my shaved areas that are nice and soft.

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment