Friday, November 20, 2009

I have Neurofibromatosis and have tons of pain. Any natural Remedies?

I have had NF since birth. It a genitic disease. I am constantly in pain and I always have to ask my husband to rub or massage or I have to take tons of pills which dont even help. i cant sleep at nigh and take handfulls of sleeping pills which dont work either. I cry and wish this not even on my worst enemy. This diseasecan cause brain tumors cancer and lots of terrible things. I already have lots of "skin tumors" on mmy body which are unconterbale. Also have tons of fibrods in mr periferial nerves which give me no rest or peace cause my arms and legs and whole body in agonozing pain. I just want the pain to stop. I cant enjoy my life. Caant enjoy my husband or son. I always have to sleep and lay around all day because of the pain. This have come to the point to where I am now depressed stressed and have axniety. I am tired. I dont want to take any more pills. It just makes it worse with all the side effects. Is there any nayural ways to help me. Accupuncture is NOT an option. thankx

I have Neurofibromatosis and have tons of pain. Any natural Remedies?
Try looking up some natrual herbs that help relax your body or remove pain.Heres a sight with herbs and there uses http://www.herbsguide.net/ and heres a list of herbs to remove aches and pains http://futuregarden.com/cgi-bin/shop/sea... I hope these help you some.
Reply:Look into glyconutrients I would also suggest seeing a genetics Dr and tell them what is going on. I am going to try it with my family as my husband and children have this disease as well Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment