Friday, November 20, 2009

Need ur opinion plz tell the truth tell me if u like the start of this or not its not finished yet?

I wake up it’s totally dark I look at the time and its 2:30 I wonder why I wake up exactly at this time? Maybe something happened to me at exactly this time when I was little, I shudder at the thought. I decide to stop thinking about it so I don’t scare myself. I start to think about how bad my school is I’m sixteen years old and im in year 10 my best friend is Shaun, my high school is called Dawnsday high its really big it’s in a town called Sugarmore, I used to be really popular but they ditched me because I was in a very unusual freak accident. I stop thinking about it because I need to take a pee really badly I lean over to turn on my lamp a shiver runs down my spine as my hand brushes against something. ‘Ahhhhhh’ I scream and jump of my bed the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I run for my door I trip and feel the thing breathing on the back of my neck I can’t breathe im terrified. My light flashes on and there standing at my doorway is a dark figure. The dark figure steps into my room I let out a sigh of relief realising it was just my brother I look up and around too see my brothers cat Furdan looking at me I quickly get up of the floor and start yelling at my brother josh where good friends but he gets on my nerves I tell him to leave Furdan in his own room and to keep him out of my room because I hate cats. He leaves my room with Furdan. I run out to the hallway and run to the bathroom. When I finish I run to my room I switch off my light and jump into my bed. I fall asleep straight away. At seven I wake up, I still feel tired but I know I have to get up and get ready for school because it’s the first day of the term for year ten. I open up my curtains the sun is shining down I have a shower and decide to wear my midnight blue school shirt and shorts because it’s a hot day. I walk to the kitchen and get out my Nutri-Grain from the cupboard and eat it, I clean my teeth and brush my thin blonde straight hair. My brother Josh yells out to me that Shaun is at the door and waiting for me. I run to my bedroom and grab my school bag and yell out my goodbyes to mum (Ashley), dad (John) and Josh. I run out the door and hug Shaun we walk to the bus stop it’s about five minutes away from my house and ten minutes from Shaun’s house, he walks to my house so we can walk together and talk about stuff.





We arrived at Dawnsday High at ten to nine and walk to our first class which is computers we sit down at the computers near the back of the class. More people started arriving to class they stared at me with weird looks because they disliked me. Shaun told me to ignore them so I did I decided I didn’t want to get in a fight on the first day of school. The teacher Mr Garrads walked in the class with a new student he’s name was Julius he had short brown hair with white tips medium height blue eyes and tanned skin. He was so hot I was staring at him with my mouth wide open that I didn’t notice he was staring right at me I quickly turned away. He explains about himself when he’s finished Mr Garrads asks him where he wants to sit, he chooses to sit near Shaun and I.

Need ur opinion plz tell the truth tell me if u like the start of this or not its not finished yet?
overall...not bad, but not great either...work on editin' those long runnin' sentences and break it down into paragraphs when and where needed...





keep up the good work and good luck!...


No comments:

Post a Comment