Saturday, April 24, 2010

Im meeting my Boyfriends parents...?

im meeting my boyfriends parents and grandparents fo rthe first time. we're going to a restaurant and it will be me my bf some of our friends and his parents and grandparents... im wearing black dress pants, a white/beige short sleeve sweater type top, and a black belt, and also a pair of black patent leather wedges. how does that sound? shud i chang something about this outfit? i feel if i wear heels they'll think im like a whore-y or something, but i dont wanna wear flats cuz im very short and i dont wanna be too short cuz my pants are long and with the heels it looks good. im going to straighten my hair and wear a nice pair of earrings also. im not showing too much skin, no boobs are out lol. if there is anything i shud change about this out fit please say so cuz i only have 4 days to put this all together.. i spent alot of money on this outfit i need to know lol. also what should i call them? by their first names or Mr. and Mrs.? THANKS ALOT PPL!

Im meeting my Boyfriends parents...?
just relax.....wear what you feel is best for you

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment